Is one of your keyboard keys broken? Or current keyboard layout isn’t comfortable for you? Then you can quickly reassign that key with a different key of your choice. Follow the process below to reassign keyboard keys windows 10/win 8/win 7 with ease.
1. First, Download Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator from here.
2. Now, Run the setup and install it.
3. Open Microsoft Keyboard layout editor now and assign all buttons to the layout as you like and create a new layout.
4. Then go to project> Build Dll and setup package.
5. Save to any directory.
6. Now run setup from there and install it.
7. It’s done. Now you can use your custom made layout.
That’s how you can reassign your keyboard keys or made custom keyboard layout. It works on windows7/windows8/windows 10