In the reality of cutting-edge technology, Printers have also been developed. These printers are designed in such a way that, it includes multi-functions, uses the exact amount of ink for printing causing less-pressure on ink and last, but not least it saves a lot of money. In this article, we will discuss and review some of the best all in one printer with cheap ink.
The all-in-one function refers to some convenient features that a printer user usually wants altogether for printing. If you want to scan a document and print the scanned document, you will have to use a scanner machine and a printer which is both times consuming and complicated and also sometimes costly as well. Moreover, you might have to fax a document but for that, you have to take the help of a fax machine and print again which is likewise to the case of printer and scanner. You might like a mode where these functions are added all together. And this is the feature of All-in-One function or multi-function.
While using a printer, If you print regularly, the most crucial thing you have to consider is ink cost. Best printers can’t always guarantee you the low ink cost. You must have to consider the ink cost if you want to run a printer effectively. Therefore, you must consider the ink cost as well while buying a printer. Otherwise, you might have to end up buying the best expensive printer with high ink cost. Low-cost ink printers also use ink cartridges efficiently and also use the exact amount of ink for the amount that colour requires, not more or less amount of ink.
Canon Pixma MX922 :
Canon Pixma MX922 is one of the popular all in one printer in the market right now. For its various extraordinary features, it is one of the best all in one printer with cheap ink. It uses inkjet technology to print. This printer is great for day to day usage with all its great features, suitable for business and office usage.
- Uses 4 colour ink cartridge for better accuracy and sharpness. The colours are Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, and Black. It also has an additional pigment black ink tank.
- MX922’s document feeder can have 35 pages at once.
- Printing resolution for colour is up to 9600×2400 dpi and for black it is up to 600×600 dpi.
- Scanning resolution is maxed 2440×4800 dpi for the optical scan with a colour depth of 48-bit internal and 24-bit external.
- It can send a black document in 3 seconds by fax and a colour document in 1 minute with a modem speed of 33.6 Kbps.
- It uses a fully integrated duplex feeder. That means you don’t have to turn a page when printing, scanning or faxing. It will print or scan or fax by turning pages automatically, which could save a lot of time.
- Features like wireless and mobile printing function are built-in. It can print any document or image from Instagram, Facebook or other websites without even downloading them.
- MX922 is relatively quiet compared to other printers in this budget. It also has a dedicated quiet printing mode which will print silently but a little bit slower.
- Prints slowly on the first run. It needs some time to refresh everything if you are using the printer after a long pause. After a print, it will return to its optimum speed.